I only watched it twice with my sister before I had to come back to the house and take care of the dogs. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Besides elp6n, who else is watching???
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I only watched it twice with my sister before I had to come back to the house and take care of the dogs. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i am!
Probably catch the 4am showing...up cleaning before my boys come for Christmas.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Watched the first one last night. Turned it back on at 8:00 this morning.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
watched the last 30 mins of the 130-2 a.m. one then prob gonna watch off and on most of day. hope i dont "shoot my eye out"!
i watched it 3 times last night and once this morning
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I've never enjoyed this movie....just could never get into it..
nun human lol
Even though I have it on DVD, I'm a little miffed that my comcast went out sometime Christmas Eve while we were gone . . . didn't get to watch any of the marathon. It's typically on for the duration when I have cable.
Bookmarks